2019 NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Olson Pediatric Clinic hopes our patients and their families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are continuing to provide medical care for our patients in accordance with all health authority mandates, including the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics and the Oregon Health Authority. The following are changes we have currently put in place to provide the safest care and minimize exposure to COVID-19 by our patients, families and our staff.
- Current hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM; Sat and Sun 9AM-Noon
- Please stay in your car and call our number when you arrive to the clinic. The front desk staff will check you in, collect co-pay if needed via phone, and they will notify you when to enter the building.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- All well child checks scheduled in the morning. Please notify us if your child or any family member has a fever, cough or other symptoms of illness prior to their well child check.
- All sick visits scheduled in the afternoon or done via Telemedicine/telehealth.
- Separate hallway/exam rooms for well child visits and sick visits. Every surface of clinic disinfected with appropriate cleanser between all patients.
- Separate entrances; well child visits come through front door, sick visits use the side door next to the parking lot. Separate bathrooms for staff, well child and sick patients.
- We ask that only one parent accompany your child for their appointment.
- All phone calls will be triaged by one of our pediatric RN’s or a Pediatrician. Thank you in advance for your patience as you may experience a longer than usual wait time as we are experiencing a large number of calls.
- We have implemented a new type of appointment utilizing “Telemedicine/Telehealth”. When deemed appropriate based on a triage phone call, these “virtual visits” will be scheduled and consist of a video chat with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home. You will be given instructions during your triage phone call.
- We have curb side pick up of controlled drug prescriptions, forms or documents. Give us a call ahead of time and we will meet you at your car.
In the meantime, get some fresh air and sunshine, enjoy your time with your family, stay healthy and we are here if you need us!
Welcome to Olson Pediatric Clinic.
We have a rich 40-plus year history of providing healthcare in a personalized and family-friendly environment to babies, kids, teens, and young adults. We are conveniently located close to I-5 in Lake Oswego and also provide services for Tualatin, Tigard, Beaverton, Portland, Clackamas, Oregon City, West Linn, and the surrounding areas. Our practice offers:
Office hours 364 days of the year (We are closed on Christmas Day)
Evening and Saturday/Sunday appointments
Board-certified pediatricians (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Same day sick child appointments
To help raise healthy children who reach their highest potential, and to provide personal and comprehensive pediatric medical care.
We partner with parents both before and after baby arrives, so you can be informed about the birth process, hospital experience and what to expect in the first few weeks of your child’s life.
We perform the most up-to-date preventative services available, in the way of regularly scheduled physical exams. At each visit we address family concerns, assess development, medical and dental well-being.
If your child is sick or has sustained an injury, and you require medical advice a pediatric registered nurse will answer your questions and offer recommendations, including making a same day appointment if needed.
At Olson Pediatrics, we specialize in the unique considerations of medical needs of children and young adults. Medical consultation and vaccines are available at the time of your visit.
Our staff has extensive experience and excellent outcomes. We appreciate concerns about pain and stress, for both the newborn and his parents. You and your child will be treated with the utmost respect and care.