CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
COVID 19 VACCINE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR AGES 12 AND OLDER. WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROVIDING THE VACCINE BUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL HELP IN ACCESSING THE VACCINE FOR YOUR ADOLESCENT. OREGON CONVENTION CENTER OFFERING WALK-IN VACCINATIONS, NO APPT NEEDED AND PARKING IS FREE. HOURS: SUN, MON, TUES NOON-7PM, WED, THUR 7AM-2PM. THIS SITE WILL PROVIDE FIRST DOSES THRU MAY 27 AND SECOND DOSES ONLY IN JUNE, UNTIL FINAL CLOSURE ON JUNE 19. LINK TO INFORMATION FOR VACCINATIONS AT THE OREGON CONVENTION CENTER, INCLUDING CONSENT FORM AND EUA:
Olson Pediatric Clinic hopes our patients and their families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are continuing to provide medical care for our patients in accordance with all health authority mandates, including the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics and the Oregon Health Authority. The following are changes we have currently put in place to provide the safest care and minimize exposure to COVID-19 by our patients, families and our staff.
- Current hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM; Sat and Sun 9AM-Noon
- Please stay in your car and call our number when you arrive to the clinic. The front desk staff will check you in, collect co-pay if needed via phone, and they will notify you when to enter the building.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- Please notify us if your child or any family member has a fever, cough or other symptoms of illness prior to their well child check.
- Separate hallway/exam rooms for well child visits and sick visits. Every surface of clinic disinfected with appropriate cleanser between all patients.
- Separate entrances; well child visits come through front door, sick visits use the side door next to the parking lot. Separate bathrooms for staff, well child and sick patients.
- We have implemented a new type of appointment utilizing “Telemedicine/Telehealth”. When deemed appropriate based on a triage phone call, these “virtual visits” will be scheduled and consist of a video chat with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home. You will be given instructions during your triage phone call.
In the meantime, get some fresh air and sunshine, enjoy your time with your family, stay healthy and we are here if you need us!
Welcome to Olson Pediatric Clinic.
We have a rich 40-plus year history of providing healthcare in a personalized and family-friendly environment to babies, kids, teens, and young adults. We are conveniently located close to I-5 in Lake Oswego and also provide services for Tualatin, Tigard, Beaverton, Portland, Clackamas, Oregon City, West Linn, and the surrounding areas. Our practice offers:
Office hours 364 days of the year (We are closed on Christmas Day)
Evening and Saturday/Sunday appointments
Board-certified pediatricians (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Same day sick child appointments
To help raise healthy children who reach their highest potential, and to provide personal and comprehensive pediatric medical care.
We partner with parents both before and after baby arrives, so you can be informed about the birth process, hospital experience and what to expect in the first few weeks of your child’s life.
We perform the most up-to-date preventative services available, in the way of regularly scheduled physical exams. At each visit we address family concerns, assess development, medical and dental well-being.
If your child is sick or has sustained an injury, and you require medical advice a pediatric registered nurse will answer your questions and offer recommendations, including making a same day appointment if needed.
Our staff has extensive experience and excellent outcomes. We appreciate concerns about pain and stress, for both the newborn and his parents. You and your child will be treated with the utmost respect and care.