Dr. Richelle Neal has joined the Olson Pediatric Team! She will begin seeing patients on March 1st, 2022. Please call our front desk to schedule an appointment with Dr. Neal!
Per Oregon Mandate – All healthcare clinics will still be requiring all staff and patients to wear a mask while in the healthcare setting. We thank you for your patience and support and will continue to update everyone as these mandates change.
Due to the recent surge in COVID cases, we ask that only 1 parent/guardian attend the patients clinical visit.
- The pediatric COVID 19 Vaccine was recently approved by the FDA and State of Oregon for administration to 5-11 year old’s.
- Due to the nature and longevity of the Covid-19 vaccine, we are unable to schedule single patient visits throughout the day. We will be gathering names and scheduling patients within an allotted time to ensure that the vaccine is not wasted. As we collect names, we will look at future dates to schedule all who are wanting the vaccine.
- If your child still requires the first dose, please call and leave your name with the front desk staff.
Providence, OHSU and OHA are also providing the pediatric COVID 5-11 year old, as well as sites to receive COVID Testing. Please click on the links below for more details:
Below is the nation-wide website to request up to 4 free COVID tests. Please click on the following link for more information:
Below is the Pfizer Screening and Consent form. Please have this form completed prior to your COVID 19 vaccination appointment at Olson Pediatrics. Forms will also be available in clinic at check-in to your appointment:
We ask that our patients and their guardians follow the above scheduling guidelines to ensure that our phone lines remain available for our sick patients to reach us in a timely manner.
Olson Pediatric Clinic hopes our patients and their families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are continuing to provide medical care for our patients in accordance with all health authority mandates, including the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics and the Oregon Health Authority. The following are changes we have currently put in place to provide the safest care and minimize exposure to COVID-19 by our patients, families and our staff.
- Current hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-6:15PM; Sat and Sun 9AM-Noon
- Please stay in your car and call our number when you arrive to the clinic. The front desk staff will check you in, collect co-pay if needed via phone, and they will notify you when to enter the building.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- Please notify us if your child or any family member has a fever, cough or other symptoms of illness prior to their well child check.
- Separate hallway/exam rooms for well child visits and sick visits. Every surface of clinic disinfected with appropriate cleanser between all patients. We also are providing drive-up sick visits appointments.
- Separate entrances; well child visits come through front door, sick visits use the side door next to the parking lot. Separate bathrooms for staff, well child and sick patients.
- We have implemented a new type of appointment utilizing “Telemedicine/Telehealth”. When deemed appropriate based on a triage phone call, these “virtual visits” will be scheduled and consist of a video chat with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home. You will be given instructions during your triage phone call.
Welcome to Olson Pediatric Clinic.
We have a rich 40-plus year history of providing healthcare in a personalized and family-friendly environment to babies, kids, teens, and young adults. We are conveniently located close to I-5 in Lake Oswego and also provide services for Tualatin, Tigard, Beaverton, Portland, Clackamas, Oregon City, West Linn, and the surrounding areas. Our practice offers:
Office hours 364 days of the year (We are closed on Christmas Day)
Evening and Saturday/Sunday appointments
Board-certified pediatricians (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Same day sick child appointments
To help raise healthy children who reach their highest potential, and to provide personal and comprehensive pediatric medical care.
We partner with parents both before and after baby arrives, so you can be informed about the birth process, hospital experience and what to expect in the first few weeks of your child’s life.
We perform the most up-to-date preventative services available, in the way of regularly scheduled physical exams. At each visit we address family concerns, assess development, medical and dental well-being.
If your child is sick or has sustained an injury, and you require medical advice a pediatric registered nurse will answer your questions and offer recommendations, including making a same day appointment if needed.
Our staff has extensive experience and excellent outcomes. We appreciate concerns about pain and stress, for both the newborn and his parents. You and your child will be treated with the utmost respect and care.