Our Lobby is now open for well visits. We still ask that patients who are sick or symptomatic call upon arrival an enter through our side entrance.
Per Oregon Mandate – All healthcare clinics will still be requiring all staff and patients to wear a mask while in the healthcare setting. We thank you for your patience and support and will continue to update everyone as these mandates change.
Due to the recent surge in COVID cases, we ask that only 1 parent/guardian attend the patients clinical visit.
- Boosters have recently been approved by the CDC for 5-11-year old’s
- At this time we are not offering the COVID immunization or booster due to lack of demand. Most local pharmacies do have supplies. See other links below.
Providence, OHSU and OHA are also providing the pediatric COVID 5-11 year old, as well as sites to receive COVID Testing. Below are links for OHSU, Providence, the Oregon Health Authority and the CDC:
Below is the nation-wide website to request up to 4 free COVID tests. Please click on the following link for more information:
Below is the Pfizer Screening and Consent form. Please have this form completed prior to your COVID 19 vaccination appointment at Olson Pediatrics. Forms will also be available in clinic at check-in to your appointment:
We ask that our patients and their guardians follow the above scheduling guidelines to ensure that our phone lines remain available for our sick patients to reach us in a timely manner.
Olson Pediatric Clinic hopes our patients and their families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. We are continuing to provide medical care for our patients in accordance with all health authority mandates, including the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics and the Oregon Health Authority. The following are changes we have currently put in place to provide the safest care and minimize exposure to COVID-19 by our patients, families and our staff.
- Current hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM; Sat and Sun 9AM-Noon
- Please stay in your car for sick visits and call our number when you arrive to the clinic. The front desk staff will check you in, collect co-pay if needed via phone, and they will notify you when to enter the building. Our Lobby is now open for well visits.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the clinic.
- Please notify us if your child or any family member has a fever, cough or other symptoms of illness prior to their well child check.
- Separate hallway/exam rooms for well child visits and sick visits. Every surface of clinic disinfected with appropriate cleanser between all patients. We also are providing drive-up sick visits appointments.
- Separate entrances; well child visits come through front door, sick visits use the side door next to the parking lot. Separate bathrooms for staff, well child and sick patients.
- We have implemented a new type of appointment utilizing “Telemedicine/Telehealth”. When deemed appropriate based on a triage phone call, these “virtual visits” will be scheduled and consist of a video chat with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your home. You will be given instructions during your triage phone call.