- Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Randall Children’s Urgent Care
- Providence St. Vincent Children’s Emergency Room
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital at OHSU
International Adoption Information
National Child Passenger Safety Information
- Child Safety Seats: www.safercar.gov/parents/index.htm
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Product safety and recall information: www.cpsc.gov
United States Department of Agriculture
- Healthy eating and sample meals: www.fns.usda.gov
- Clackamas County Suicide Prevention Information
- Clackamas County Crisis Line: 503-655-8585 (Provides 24/7, free, and confidential support.)
- Oregon Youthline: 877-968-8491 or text: teen2teen to 839863
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (Provides 24/7, free, and confidential support.)
- Your Baby’s First Year, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- What to Expect the First Year, by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway, R.N. Workman Publishing.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block: The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer by Karp Md, Harvey (Nov 19, 2008)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Weissbluth Md, Marc (Mar 17, 2009)
- Touchpoints‐ Your Child’s Emotional and Behavioral Development, T. Berry Brazelton, M.D. and Joshua D. Sparrow, M.D., Perseus Books Group, 2006.
- 1‐2‐3 Magic, Thomas W. Phelan
- Food Fights: Winning the Nutritional Challenges of Parenthood‐ Armed with Insight, Humor and a Bottle of Ketchup, Laura A. Janna and Jennifer Shu.
- What to Expect: The Toddler Years, by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway, R.N., Workman Press.
- Positive Discipline, The First Three Years, Jane Nelsen EdD, Cheryl Erwin M.A., and Roslyn Ann Duffy. Three Rivers Press.
- The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) by Valorie Schaefer (Author), Norm Bendell (Illustrator)
- The Boys Body Book: Everything You Need to Know for Growing Up YOU. Kelli Dunham (Author), Steve Björkman (Illustrator)